Stash combines many innovative blockchain
technologies to form a leading edge cryptocurrency
“Unlike other methods for cryptocurrency privacy that rely on obscuring the linkage between transactions, Stash encrypts transactions on the blockchain. This allows for the amount, origin and payment destination to stay hidden while still verifying the transfer of funds under the network’s consensus rules using zk-SNARK proofs.”
Stash ICO Information
Stash Pre-Sale begins in:
Interview with Stash
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project?
Stash: In Bitcoin: slow transaction speeds, high fees, low capacity, no ability for transaction references, no incentives for running full nodes, weak privacy, poor governance framwork, weak funding structure
BC: How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
- 80x bitcoin transaction capacity through an Incentivized node network and up to 20-megabyte blocks.
- Self-funding allowing for continued development without the need to rely on founders financing or donations.
- A governance system allows for quick decentralized decision making
- Significantly lower transaction fees than those incurred using commercial banks or Bitcoin
- Superior untraceable anonymous transactions using zero knowledge cryptography
- Instantaneous transactions using StashSwift
- Incentivizednode structure provides an incentive to run nodes for providing resources to the network get paid STASH
- Private messaging (StashChat) that allows all Stash users to send shielded messages using zero knowledge cryptography
BC: How do you think that competition will develop following your ICO?
Stash: We think there will be a number of dominant cryptocurrencies that get accepted by the market. These will be cryptocurrencies that are fast, easy to use for everyday transactions, have low fees, strong privacy, strong user incentives and continue to improve though constant development.
BC: For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about contributing to your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
ATB: Stash owners will be able run inctivizednodes and earn additional Stash cryptocurrency. Rather than having their coins be idle like with many other cryptocurrencies Stash owners will be able to put them to work and consistently earn 45% of the block reward on their Stash.
Discover more ICOs