It’s a Gold Rush!
The rush all happens on 5 reels, that are stacked 3 high. With 30 paylines you are sure not to have to dig too deep to win big.
- On the reels, you will find 8 symbols that help tell the story of these struggling miners. They include our two miners, Daisy the Dukes of Hazard girl, metal drums, lamps, carts of coal, a pickaxe and some gold nuggets.
- While there is no wild symbol, the game does present you with 3 bonus symbols which all activate different features – dynamite, a gopher and the posters.
- Dynamite Bonus – This is triggered by landing three or more of the dynamite bonus symbols in a winning combo on an active pay line. Once the dynamite pays out, they will then explode, allowing other symbols to fall into place from above with the possibility of forming new winning formations
- Gopher A Dig Bonus -Trigger this by landing three or more of the goofy gopher bonus symbols in a winning combination on an active pay line. This is a picking game in which you will be able to select symbols by clicking on then. Each one will reward you with a different prize depending on its value.
- Gold rush Bonus – By landing3 of the poster scatter symbols you will trigger the Gold Rush Bonus. 3 of the Scatters anywhere in view and you will enter another picking game in which you are trying to help the miners locate pockets of valuable gold behind various places on the rock face. Each pick will bring a different reward.
A Nugget of a Rewarding Game
There’s no mistaking the quality of Betsoft slots, and Gold Diggers is certainly another to add to a long list of very enjoyable games; there are also plenty of animations to enjoy each time you hit a winning combination, and the characters delightfully jump out with sheer excitement at the prospect of at least someone find some gold, even if it’s not them.
I love the sense of humor Betsoft uses in these slots. It makes for a fun and easy to play offering that players will keep revisiting when they need a bit of laughing tonic, along with a bit of pocket lining.