Decentralizing the Bitcoin Mining Industry.
The Advanced Miners platform plans to restructure the current bitcoin mining industry in order to shift it from being dominated by the major mining companies, to being freely accessible to anyone. It aims to accomplish this by developing a cloud-based hash-buying platform.
Advanced Miners Platform – The Problems
- Increased involvement of major mining companies has made it difficult for new miners to make worthwhile gains.
- The mining equipment that is available on the market is extremely outdated.
- Mining is energy-intensive and also requires a great deal of dedicated computing power.
Advanced Miners Platform – The Solution
- The Advanced Miners platform will create an accessible mining pool, by providing miners with the opportunity to outsource mining to Advanced Miner’s mining centers.
- Rather than individuals purchasing equipment and bearing the electricity and computing costs themselves, users buy hashes which allows them to outsource mining to the Advanced Miner platform’s mining centers, who will then mine on their behalf.
- Their mining pool centers operate on energy provided by renewable energy sources, thereby decreasing their overall mining costs.
- These mining centers are equipped with self-designed “Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) based on a 12 nm Fin FET Compact (FFC) semiconductor chips” that are specifically designed to facilitate efficient bitcoin mining.
What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project?
Bitcoin should be a symbol of decentralization. But the mining industry is in the hands of a few companies. That’s unfair.
How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
We have a unique combination of best equipment, best electricity price and experience.
How do you think competition will develop in this segment of the market following your ICO?
The market will become more decentralized, people will have access to the most up-to-date equipment.
For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about contributing with your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
Guys, let’s make Bitcoin decentralized with more new pools and various mining hardware!
Advanced Miners Details
32 Million ACM
30 Million ACM
$50 Million USD
$200 Million USD
1 CPS = $0.50 USD
ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, ZEC
Pre-Sale Start Date
April 30, 2018
Pre-Sale End Date
May 14, 2018
Main Sale Start Date
May 15, 2018
Main Sale End Date
July 15, 2018
Main Sale Bonus
May 15 – June 14, 2018 = 35%
June 15 – July 15, 2018 = 20%