Dogezer ITO (Initial Token Offering)
Dogezer is a platform that allows team members to be product investors by investing their time and labor.
Dogezer public ITO February 15 – March 8
“Imagine a service where you could start your dream project in a few clicks, get it done with the help of the best world experts, give these people a fair share depending on their performance, and then enjoy success together. Dogezer is a platform enabling such possibility by bringing in all the necessary tools and processes into one integrated product, enabling your team members to become your investors.”
Dogezer ITO Information
|ITO Start Date||February 15, 2018|
|ITO End Date||March 8, 2018|
|Soft Cap||$1,000,000 USD|
|Currencies Accepted||| | preDGZ|
|Social||| | ||
Interview with Dogezer
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project?
- Working in multiple startups, often distributed, we noticed how bad things are with organizing the development, building up the team, paying fair prices to team and so on. Both project owner and people working in startup are always in trouble understanding what is going on, which tools to use and how to use them, etc
- We had multiple ideas which we believe are good for a new software, but which required funding to pay for job we can’t do ourselves. Getting funding is hard and requires too much time, and while it is possible to find people who are ready to work for a share, it is not possible to manage relations with these people reliably. I.e. there is always a trouble how to ensure that person who hold a share in startup really commit something to the product proportional to its share
- ICO Boom which is happening looks crazy. Many projects are just purely scam, and many need to do something first before asking for funding. We think that ICO will be a competition of marketing budgets, and for real and good ideas there will be just no enough chances. We will give them these chances through use of our platform, where they will just need to convince a few developers.
BC: How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
Dogezer: We create a combination of upwork, github, google docs, slack and some other tools which are tightly integrated to each other. Person joins the platform, create the project, emit his own currency (which he can’t sell unless some specific conditions are met), and start hiring people paying them in that specific currency. At the end project specific currency converts into ownership/revenue share. Project owner execute his project without need of funding. Individual contributors are rewarded higher than their normal per-hour rate. Team interests are aligned – everyone is trying to complete the project and make it to bring revenue.
BC: How do you think that competition will develop following your ICO?
Dogezer: We spend 1 year working on our product, so it would be a bit hard to catch up. The competition will develop, and that is exactly one of the reasons why we do ITO – we want to convert maximum market share so when people will be meaning ‘crowdsourcing’, they will mean ‘Dogezer’
BC: For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about contributing to your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
- We have a product almost completed, and we will launch alpha before ITO. This product is not a few weeks deal – it is a serious and complex product
- ICO space becoming very crowded, a lot of scam projects, etc. We are fixing this by introducing our platform. People who are really interested to have their product done will use it, rather than start another ICO and spend money to be promoted
- We have unique token model. You buy one token at preICO for $0.7, or at ICO for 0.9$-1.0, and when we launch you can use it to get 4$ worth of services. Each time when someone get these services, the amount of services per next token growth. When 50% of tokens will be burned, 1 token will result into 8$ of services. When 90% of tokens will be burned – it would be 40$ of services. So token is good both long term and short term. We are not promising that price, just promising to provide amount of service for that amount.
- We believe we pass Howey test and good to invest from multiple countries