Ekasi Bucks ICO Crowdsale
Ekasi Bucks Aims To Provide Financial Services to Townships in South Africa
Ekasi Bucks ICO Information
Platform: Bitcoin Blockchain (Lykke Platform)
Token Supply: 200,000,000
ICO Start Date: Live Now
ICO End Date: July 31
“We understand the challenges faced by the businesses and the community as we are residents and township entrepreneurs ourselves.” – Ekasi Bucks
Ekasi Bucks ICO is live. Ends in...
Interview with Ekasi Bucks
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project, and how will your project address this?
- The project creates a new inclusive economy for the people by the people, thus changing the way the communities perceive money.
- The digital currency is created for the townships and will be controlled by the communities; this will give the communities a new, efficient, and secure way of transacting and banking on the Blockchain. We have formed partnership over the last 12 months, with business forums, religious organizations, government departments, stokvel groups and other organizations in the townships to carry this forward.
- We have established ambassadors in most townships nationally and are currently in communication with other companies in the continent who are interested in implementing our solution.
BC: How do you think that competition will develop following your ICO?
- A lot of products have been introduced in the townships before, however we have the experience in the informal markets and economy.
- We understand the challenges faced by the businesses and the community as we are residents and township entrepreneurs ourselves.
- We believe that Ekasi-bucks has the upper hand and will always be a step ahead of the competition, because we do not just bring products, but we address challenges faced by the township for a greater good.
BC: For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about investing in your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to invest in your project?
Ekasi Bucks: Well this is revolutionary, the project was carefully planned, well researched, and have best team to implement successfully. Our large database of merchants, members, relationship with the community and partnerships will bear great returns on investments.