A decentralized lead sharing network for businesses to buy and sell leads in real time
Leadcoin ICO is complete.
“There have been other ICOs who are attempting to enter the digital marketing and lead generation industries… yet no other solution focuses on creating a business-to-business solution where where individuals can buy and sell hot leads from one another in real time.”
We've reached $50M in contributions in a matter of minutes! ⏱️— LeadCoin Network (@LeadCoinNetwork) 1 March 2018
The #TokenSale is now closed.
It has been an amazing journey thus far, but we are just at the start. Keep following us for all the exciting post-crowdsale updates: https://t.co/T8RYCbXWTg
-Shmulik Grizim, Founder pic.twitter.com/xE2ZQ3BHdY
LeadCoin ICO Details
|Type||Ethereum ERC-20 Token (what is ERC 20 Token?)|
|Hard Cap||$50 million USD|
|Token Price||1 ETH = 15,000 LDC|
Interview with LeadCoin
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project, and how will your project address this?
LeadCoin: Only 22% of businesses are satisfied with the current workflow. The main reason is low conversion rates. Every year, businesses spend more than $200B to attract traffic to their websites in hopes of finding new customers. However, less than 3% out of site visitors who register actually convert into paying customers. The remaining 97% of leads go unused and the marketing budget invested in attracting them is lost. There is a systematic flaw in the web marketing funnel: a massive amount of potential customers who are actively seeking services or products but didn’t find a match for their required budget, schedule, geography, technical capabilities or any other preferences.
BC: How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
LeadCoin: Now, Blockchain technology enables a core disruption in this web marketing funnel. LeadCoin, a lead sharing network, empowers businesses to sell their unused leads and buy hot leads from other businesses. Using blockchain, LeadCoin enables real-time lead sharing, while the lead is still “hot” and in need of a service or a product.
After receiving leads’ consent to be approached by other providers, sellers upload their unused leads to the network instantly. All leads data is verified and qualified. LeadCoin’s matching algorithm then analyzes and matches leads to buyers. Leads who didn’t match one business, are now the perfect match for another.
Blockchain enables real-time transactions between two parties who don’t know each other in a trusted and efficient way, with no middle man. Trust is crucial for real-time lead sharing. Sellers of unused leads need to know that the information they provide will not be abused, while buyers want to ensure that they’re paying for relevant and trustworthy data. The LeadCoin Blockchain network fortified with the Ethereum Smart Contracts, provides both trust and transparency. Everyone can review the full buyer and seller transaction history, ranking and lead scoring. Transaction data is stored in a decentralized system distributed across many computers and maintained by all users, so no one can manipulate the data or give privilege to any transaction.
BC: How do you think competition will develop in this segment of the market following your ICO?
LeadCoin: There have been other ICOs who are attempting to enter the digital marketing and lead generation industries. A couple examples of ICOs in this industry are HOQU and Snov.io, yet no other solution focuses on creating a business-to-business solution where where individuals can buy and sell hot leads from one another in real time. These leads will be verified and qualified as real people with an immediate need for a product service. LeadCoin’s matching algorithm will pair buyers and sellers creating a seamless and automatic process for businesses to buy and sell leads.
BC: For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about contributing with your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
LeadCoin: LeadCoin is brought to you by Shmulik Grizim, who also founded three successful companies in the website design, digital marketing and Saas fields. Grizim’s most recent company, Webydo, is a patent -protected web platform with a global network of more than 300K users. Webydo was named by Forbes as one of the five startups that are reshaping the web economy. Grizim specializes in building new digital corporations from the ground up, constantly searching for solutions that promote the creation of a better web for all. Grizim’s experience with building new companies and with the digital marketing industry make him the ideal leader to push LeadCoin to great heights.
Featured Token Sales
ICO opens April 1
|A decentralised identification system built for the Blockchain ecosystem|