Mosaic token sale
Decentralized market intelligence network: Connecting ideas, people, and information
Mosaic is helping fill the current void in reliable cryptoassets research, information, and knowledge by providing a market intelligence network that connects ideas, information, and people:
- Vetted “Analysts” (researchers, purchasers, traders, and market participants) post research and predictons; Users rate Analysts’ posts, and contribute to community discussions.
- Analysts must disclose potential conflicts-of-interest and are rewarded solely for providing high-quality research and accurate predictions.
- Analysts lose rewards for publishing lower quality research and inaccurate predictions; spammers and promoters are strictly banned.
- Mosaic’s market intelligence protocol grants rewards to Analysts by measuring accuracy of predictions and quality of research and discussions; Users are also rewarded based on their contributions to the community.
- Users become better educated by engaging with high-quality research and information.
source: Mosaic executive summary
Interview with Mosaic
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project, and how will your project address this?
Mosaic: The lack of reliable research and information about cryptoassets out there.
BC: How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
Mosaic: In our network, through our market intelligence protocol, users are able to rate and vote on which authors and posts they like the most, and as their behavior is stored on the blockchain, the users themselves decide on the direction of the platform. This way, contributors also get direct feedback through the same mechanism.
BC: How do you think competition will develop in this segment of the market following your ICO?
Mosaic: This is hard to see at the moment, as the industry is still in its infancy. However, most competition seems to develop around the market data segment, and since this is not the core focus of our company, those firms would not be directly competing with us.
BC: For all those who have read your white paper and are still on the fence about contributing with your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
Mosaic: We believe there is a prime opportunity out there for this project, as people are very hungry for a trusted, reliable information source. We hope our system will surface a lot of useful knowledge about cryptoassets out there in the world to everybody’s use on our platform, and thus help prevent people from falling victim to the hype waves, as well as from missing out on the next big opportunity.