StuffGoGo (SGG) ICO
StuffGoGo is a decentralized mobile eCommerce platform with no big brother, no fees and no restrictions.
“StuffGoGo is Privacy and Security Centric. No big brother, no central server, no personal information capture and no data mining. Your data cannot be stolen or sold, because nobody other then you has it. ” – StuffGoGo
StuffGoGo ICO is live. Ends in:
Interview with StuffGoGo
BitcoinChaser: What kind of problem, market deficiency or opportunity inspired you to launch your project, and how will your project address this?
StuffGoGo: Mobile eCommerce experiencing enormous growth right now has the potential to become a major channel for shopping and to change consumer shopping habits.
Right now, online commerce mostly means using centralized services. Either through a browser or with app users connecting to a server of a company providing online shopping. eBay, Amazon, Craigslist and myriads of other eCommerce products are functioning this way, they are what is called on the “cloud”.
Centralization seems like a convenient way to setup eCommerce operation and get all the customer data and use it / resell it turning it into a revenue source. However, due to companies abusing these practices customers start to look for alternative solutions. The drill down on the pain points for customer coming from centralized services as follows:
- All these services require personal information and collect all data about users. This data is used both internally and re-sold to other companies. Privacy policies are extremely convoluted and mostly makes user surrender all their private data in order for them to use their buying/selling services
- Centralized services are perfect targets for hackers. Every day several eCommerce sites are getting hacked and data leaked.
- Most eCommerce companies have very restrictive policies and charge high fees for listing and selling goods. This is coming partially from very high running costs, data warehouses, API servers, F5’s/gateways with tons of sysadmins and lawyers on a payroll
- Accepted payments methods are very limited and expensive to use, good example is Ebay/Paypal
- Customer’s online store can be shutdown instantly and with no warning. Many sellers on eBay have to maintain multiple accounts at the same time, because they cant risk jeopardizing their business after single fraudulent claim against them from one of their customers
- Some services, like Craigslist or LetGo wont handle any online payments and you have to physically meet your transaction counterpart and that can get you robbed or even killed. That unfortunately happens too often with “social selling” apps.
BC: How will your project address this problem, market deficiency or opportunity in a unique way?
- SSG is Privacy and Security Centric. No big brother, no central server, no personal information capture and no data mining. Your data cannot be stolen or sold, because nobody other then you has it. Data is distributed across the nodes with redundancy and context based dynamic encryption
- SGG Ecosystem is Extremely Resilient, it can’t be disabled/turned off. No entity controls it and it is run by users similarly to most cryptocurrencies. Your product store will be online until you and only you decide to close it
- NO Fees and NO Restrictions. For most users, products and services it’s free for both buyers and sellers. No commissions, no fees. Arrange for local pickup or pay online with payment method of your choice including SGG tokens, or other cryptocurrencies. Since your data is only yours, we are not imposing any limitations and restrictions on items that can be bought and sold. The system is a community operated democracy
- User Experience Focused. Simple, Tidy, Efficient, Beautiful. We have top UX experts in our team. Our future roadmap includes snap-and-post super easy for-sale postings using computer vision algorithms already developed by us 9 stuffgogo.com
- SGG / BTC Wallet integrated. We believe that lowering barrier to entry for noncrypto users to start using crypto for transactions through a wallet integration and friendly UI is a key adoption factor.
- Social Engagement – SGG ecosystem includes not only “Buy it Now” listings, but also variety of auctions – Silent, Regular and Dutch. It also includes online classifieds materials, in a Craigslist style. Deleting boundaries between regular eCommerce and simple classifieds services will make SGG “go to” place for variety of selling/buying/leasing workflows.
BC: How do you think competition will develop in this segment of the market following your ICO?
SGG: We are the first and only distributed mobile eCommerce platform. Competition will appear mostly from existing shopping apps (like LetGo, etc) trying to make them de-centralized, which equals to almost full code re-write. OpenBazaar is likely will get mobile area in next few years but does not have any plans to do so in their roadmap.
BC: For all those who have read your white paper (pdf) and are still on the fence about contributing to your ICO, what can you tell them that could lead them to buy into your project?
SGG: Ecommerce with no big brother, no fees and no restrictions, no banks needed, no paypal. Kill your cloud. And having that level of experience in our team, we will do it.
Featured Token Sales
ICO Opens March 1
|A decentralized lead sharing network for businesses to buy & sell leads in real time|
|Read more about LeadCoin|