It has been almost ten years before Satoshi Nakamoto released Bitcoin whitepaper and create the first block in 2008. Blockchain is expected to be a technology revolution as Internet. Recently, some big giants are focusing on blockchain technology research and application.
It is said that 2018 is the first year of blockchain application and at this critical moment, The Blockchainer is continuously striving to visit and connect with Australia, Russia, Switzerland and Germany. International giants like Microsoft, IBM, Morgan and Alibaba has already made a big move to develop blockchain. What will happen to blockchain in 2018? As a result, The Blockchainer Karneval will tell you the right answer!
The Blockchainer invites industry key players to join in The Blockchainer® Karneval Singapore on May 21-22! We customize the summit for all the blockchainers, including but not limited to blockchain pursuers, fans, enterprises and institutes, to help them establish new business, explore blockchain technology and develop blockchain practice use, which almost covers all aspects of the blockchain. Don’t miss out the 1000+ big gathering!
- 10+most influential public chains which will impact blockchain industry distribution in the next decade;
- 20+ digital asset exchanges which seek the ecological partners;
- 30+ nations & areas with publicity resources
- 50+ top venture capitals which pick out quality ICO programs;
- 400+ renowned media which dig out the great blockchain potential;
- 1000+ attendees including 100+ leader guests which create a feast of critical debate;
- 2 main forums+ 4 sub-forums with thought collision and ICO competitions
- 50+ luxurious booths which display token products & equipment
Recently Confirmed Speakers
- International Digital Economy League, Di Deng, Chairman
- Bytom, Xinxing Duan, Co-founder& Executive President
- Singapore University of Social Sciences, David Lee, Fintech&Blockchain Expert
- Distributed Business Applications, Lianjin Huang, CEO
- Dragonmind Capital Group, Donald Gao, Chairman
- Loopring, Jay Zhou, CMO
- AiFC, Davis Zhang, COO
- Berkeley Blockchain Lab, Steve Chen, Director
- World Blockchain Organization, Frank Zheng, Chief Economist
Mobile: 132 62222731