What is TrueUSD?
TrueUSD was founded and launched in January 2018. The creators of TrueUSD and TrustToken are a group of Stanford, UC Berkeley, Palantir, and Google employees, and are backed and funded by Stanford-StartX, FJ Labs, Founders Fund Angel, and BlockTower Capital.
TrueUSD is a stablecoin pegged to the price of the US dollar, at a 1:1 ratio. This means that the price of TUSD is linked to the price of the fiat USD. You might be wondering why TUSD decided to launch as a stablecoin. It’s in the name. The creators of TUSD wanted to bring the community both stability and utility.
TrustToken, its parent company, planned to bring its concepts of stablecoin currencies to more countries such as Australia and Canada, seen by: TGBP, TAUD, TCAD, and THKD. TUSD is simply one of their many stablecoin offerings, based on the USD price.
They claim to be the first regulated stablecoin fully backed by the US Dollar. They are currently positioned quite comfortably in the top 100 coins by market cap, sitting at 61st overall.
Benefits of TrueUSD gambling
TUSD casinos have plenty of benefits for players to take advantage of, but it is important to note that gambling with any cryptocurrency is better than most fiat options. Simply put, cryptocurrency provides:
- Fast transactions
- Lower fees
- Transparent data
At the end of the day, gambling with TrueUSD still has some extra benefits over a majority of other cryptocurrencies. Let us take a look.
BTC vs TUSD gambling
The main benefit of course is the stability of the cryptocurrency, allowing users to hodl their funds without the worry of bear markets. But when compared to the more traditional Bitcoin, they still stand out.
TrueUSD is available on the Ethereum blockchain, Tron blockchain, Binance Smart Chain, and AvaChain. Their diversification on Blockchains means different prices and fees depending on which you use. You could use their Binance fees of less than $0.29 or the transaction speeds of Tron at 2,000 transactions per second.
There is no mining of TUSD, but rather coins will be released as demand and backed funds become available. Very similar to most fiat currencies, which is why the price stays so stable.
Using and receiving the benefits of TUSD is simple, its chain dependent, but better than Bitcoin in most departments. It is difficult to compare two very different coins, especially with the complexity surrounding TUSD. Overall, TUSD is a good token with great potential.
How to gamble wth TrueUSD
When gambling with TrueUSD at TrueUSD casinos, getting started is easy.
- First, find good casinos accepting TrueUSD, we have left our recommendations in the list further up in this article.
- Next, sign up to your preferred TrueUSD casinos, fill in the required information, and confirm your account activation via email if necessary.
- From there, you can either select a welcome and deposit bonus or go straight to depositing.
- Depositing is fairly simple. First, ensure you have TrueUSD available for depositing in one of your crypto wallets. Once you’ve got your money in your wallet, head over to the deposit section and select TrueUSD as your method of choice.
- You will be given specific instructions on how to make a deposit, and that’s it! Usually, they will provide you with an address to send funds. It really is that simple. Your funds should clear and become available in your account within a few minutes.
- Then you can get started, and play your favorite games at top TrueUSD casinos.