Gavin Andresen is Satoshi Nakamoto’s successor. He is the chief scientist at the Bitcoin Foundation who has access to the alert key that gives him the ability to broadcast important messages to the whole Bitcoin community at once. Andresen has held multiple jobs in varying aspects of software development, until he stopped and began his work with the Bitcoin Foundation, which he is doing to this day from Amherst, Massachusetts.
| March 26, 2015
Who is Gavin Andresen?
- Why NOT to Attend ChainPoint 19
- October 16-17, Moscow: The Blockchain Life 2019 Forum Welcomes 6000+ Attendees at its 4th Edition
- The Lightning Network for Dummies
- LATOKEN schedules VI Blockchain Economic Forum with $3B AUM of confirmed funds among participants
- Innovesta Raises $2.7M and Becomes an Integral Part of Goren Holm Ventures Portfolio