Gavin Andresen is Satoshi Nakamoto’s successor. He is the chief scientist at the Bitcoin Foundation who has access to the alert key that gives him the ability to broadcast important messages to the whole Bitcoin community at once. Andresen has held multiple jobs in varying aspects of software development, until he stopped and began his work with the Bitcoin Foundation, which he is doing to this day from Amherst, Massachusetts.
| March 26, 2015
Who is Gavin Andresen?
- Edgeless Casino Launches VIP Club
- News Roundup: Binance To Accept All Fiat Currencies
- AIM Summit Dubai Expands the Scope of $10 Trillion Alternative Investment Industry to New Frontiers
- Weekly News Roundup: Blockchain & Deep Fakes
- Major Event Dedicated to Gambling Business to Take Place in Kyiv – Ukrainian Gaming Week 2020