Gavin Andresen is Satoshi Nakamoto’s successor. He is the chief scientist at the Bitcoin Foundation who has access to the alert key that gives him the ability to broadcast important messages to the whole Bitcoin community at once. Andresen has held multiple jobs in varying aspects of software development, until he stopped and began his work with the Bitcoin Foundation, which he is doing to this day from Amherst, Massachusetts.
| March 26, 2015
Who is Gavin Andresen?
- BitStarz Player Smashes Record – Wins $2.4 Million on Azarbah Wishes!
- AT&T Partners Up With BitPay To Accept Bitcoin Payments
- New CoinFly Mining System: Cryptocurrency Mining Has Never Been so Easy
- BSV Prices Skyrocket After Craig Wright Files For Bitcoin White Paper Copyright
- UNCHAIN Convention 2019 Will Set up a Get-together with State of the Art Crypto Voices