Sometimes you come across a new casino that looks great. But without being able to try it first, it’s hard to really know how much you will enjoy playing there. This is where a Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus comes in great. There is no better way of testing out a Bitcoin casino or crypto casino than actually being able to play at it for free. Free spins and other no deposit bonuses give us this opportunity.
We are a big fan of these bonuses, so we have decided to put together a list of the current no deposit bonuses that can be used at Bitcoin casinos in January 2023.
Best No Deposit Casino Bonuses
What Are Bitcoin No Deposit Bonuses?
These bonuses have been around for a long time. They usually come in the form of free spins awarded to new players at a casino. But with the rapid growth of Bitcoin there is now something even better: Bitcoin casino no deposit bonuses. These bonuses allow you to play for free at Bitcoin casinos, try their games with no risk involved, and potentially win big with Bitcoin.
Bitcoin no deposit bonuses have developed hand in hand with Bitcoin. Given that Bitcoin is so new and (even now) not a lot of people really understand it, it made sense to give people some money for free so they could try it out. In essence, these Bitcoin casino bonuses became a way to allow a player to try 2 new experiences simultaneously: A new casino brand and a new cryptocurrency.
How These Bonuses Work?
These bonuses come in a variety of forms. The most basic way a no deposit bonus is offered is in the form of free spins. Upon singing up to a platform, a player’s account will be allocated a number of free spins he can use at that casino. This is normally in the range of 20-50 free spins.
No deposit bonuses also come in the form of free money a player is given to wager at a casino. Players can claim a small amount, such as $15 or $20, to play with as they would like.
Bitcoin casino faucets are also another popular form of no deposit bonus, allowing players to claim Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency in order to try out the casino, and maybe even get lucky.
How you can use these bonuses also varies. Some casinos will allow users to spend their free spins anywhere throughout the casino. Others restrict their use to certain games or certain slots.
Where possible, we have made these distinctions clear on our no deposit bonus list. If you are ready to start playing but for some reason its rules are not clear, we recommend you contact the casino’s support team.
How to Claim No Deposit Bonuses
Most no deposit bonuses are reserved for new players. To claim, you must sign up at the Bitcoin casino of your choice and verify your email address.
Once you are logged into your new account at the casino, there are a number of ways casinos activate no deposit bonuses. Here are a few of the ways this can happen:
- Bonus code – Some bonuses come with a bonus code. You will normally be asked for this bonus code when signing up on the platform. Others will wait until your account is already opened and request the bonus code in the bonus section of your account.
- Automatic – Some will apply the bonus automatically – so once you have created an account at the casino the bonus is waiting to be used.
- Request from support – Some will require you to request the bonus from support. They will add the bonus to your account upon request.
- Bonus on deposit – Free spin bonuses that come as part of a deposit require you to opt-in to that bonus as you are going through the deposit process.
Why These Bonuses Are Great
From a player’s point of view, no deposit bonuses are a great way to try out a new Bitcoin casino without any risk. With all the excitement of big wins but with no strings attached, players can explore new casino brands and decide if they want to commit real money or Bitcoin to continue playing. Maybe one of these casinos impresses the player so much it becomes their go-to casino.
These bonuses also encourage players to try new games. Quite often these bonuses are tied to particular games. We all get stuck in the habit of playing the same two or three games at times and it can become a bit repetitive. No deposit bonuses are a great excuse to escape our comfort zone and try something new.
From our experience, casinos that offers no deposit bonuses are more likely to be generous in the future with more free spins and special offers. So, it’s worth keep an eye on these brands that offer these bonuses to see which other special deals they come up with in the future.
What is the Catch?
The good news about Bitcoin no deposit bonuses nowadays is that they are way more diverse than the traditional bonuses around, and that there are very few downsides to claiming one.
Here are some of the most common conditions that players must comply with to withdraw their no deposit bonuses, or winnings, from their account:
- Wagering requirements – A popular condition, the wagering requirement forces you to bet on your bonus a number of times before you can withdraw any proceeds. Most casinos require you to wager either 40 times or 50 times the bonus amount in order to withdraw any proceeds. This is especially true of free spin bonuses.
- Deposit needed to withdraw – This is a tricky condition that not many brands use. It requires you to make a deposit before you are allowed to withdraw any winnings made from your bonus. If you need to make a deposit to withdraw, that automatically turns the free bonus into a regular bonus, which is why not a lot of brands use this condition.
Unfortunately, country restrictions apply to no deposit bonus just like they apply to bitcoin casinos. Not all Bitcoin casinos are legal everywhere. Some casino therefore will not let players from certain countries claim a a bonus.
Enjoy Your Bitcoin Casino Free Spins
Now that you know exactly how a Bitcoin no deposit bonuses work, you can claim a few to try out new casinos, play around with Bitcoin or experiment with gambling.
You can go right back to our Bitcoin no deposit list above and go ahead with some of the best deals in the space that our staff has curated especially for you.