The explosion of cryptocurrency has wholly modernized and transformed online betting to the point where it is fast becoming the preferred sports betting currency. It seems that more and more people are seeking out the use of cryptocurrency to have a better and more varied gaming experience. Therefore, we have decided to highlight the advantages of these sportsbook and pick our top cryptocurrency sportsbook for you.
Advantages of Cryptocurrency Sportsbook
Before we delve into our top list of cryptocurrency sportsbook, it is important to point out how and why cryptocurrency sportsbook are so advantageous. The most significant advantage that has people choosing cryptocurrency sports betting websites is that the blockchain is 100% secure and transparent. You can place a wide variety of bets anonymously as well and have the peace of mind that you will get your pay outs.
Other factors that make cryptocurrency sportsbooks the best option for sports betting is that there are little to no fees, so you are sure to get more money in your wallet making it an attractive alternative to traditional betting options. Unlike a credit card or debit card transaction, Crypto transactions do not involve a third party for approval of a transaction, therefore, cutting out the potential for a transaction to be blocked.
Our Top Cryptocurrency Sportsbook
Following those parameters, we put together a list of our top cryptocurrency sportsbook for you. Here they are:
- Established in 2012, they are based in Costa Rica and owned by Idealmedia.
- This sportsbook offers most sports events as a betting option including NBA, NFL, EPA, Formula 1 and even curling.
- They are completely anonymous, not even requesting an email address. Everything from your identity to your betting history is entirely anonymous.
- Nitrogen offers a Two Way Authentification process.
- Withdrawals are almost immediate.
- You can use this site on all devices.
- Mbit has a well organized and easy to use website. The bet slip has been made extremely user-friendly for your betting enjoyment.
- This sportsbook offers excellent odds which help them secure a spot in our top list of cryptocurrency sportsbook.
- There is a wide range of sports events covered and, just as wide of a range of bets available.
- The functionality of the betting markets are so clearly laid out and the same for both live and pre-live betting that it allows for a more spontaneous and intuitive live betting.
- They offer betting with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Etherium, Litecoin, and Dogecoin.
- Sportsbet was established in 2016 and are based in Estonia.
- This cryptocurrency sportsbook is hard to beat. Their site is professional but also loads of fun with an especially great live betting section.
- The events covered are huge. Everything you can think of is included on Sportsbet. The amount of type of bets depends on the size of the event. The 2018 FIFA World Cup has as many as 75 different types due to its magnitude.
- Withdrawals are immediate.
- Their Live Chat is available 24/7, and assistants on the other side are efficient, friendly and knowledgeable.
Criteria for Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Sportsbook
Keeping those advantages in mind, choosing the top cryptocurrency sportsbook involves checking which offer the purest cryptocurrency experience with all the advantages it brings, as well as the best bonuses and odds. It is essential to know the sportsbook you are going to use and be sure that their services are the very best that a cryptocurrency sportsbook can offer. So, which are the specific criteria you should take into account when looking for a cryptocurrency sportsbook?
Two-Factor Authentication can be one of the most critical factors for your account security. There are no refunds in the blockchain world, so security and authentication are essential. A two-way authentication means that withdrawal cannot be completed without using an authorized authenticator or your original email address.
A wide variety of Betting Markets offered.
You want to have to access all games on the go and be able to bet on a wide variety of them. Most cryptocurrency sportsbooks cover all the main events, and that’s great, but it is wise to look for those who also maybe cover smaller events such as NCAA College Basketball and Football leagues for example.
What are the Processing Fees?
When using conventional betting, credit card fees and other traditional banking fees are huge and make your wins less lucrative. Most cryptocurrency sportsbooks offer processing of wagers for free.
Type of Bets on Offer
It is advised to go with a cryptocurrency sportsbook that offer a wide variety of betting options. You want to be able to access head to head bets, teasers, proposition bets as well as combination bets.
Now with all the sporting events going on out there, you can make an informed choice as to which of the top cryptocurrency sportsbook you like the most. The rest is up to you to pick the best players and teams, so you can bring those huge prizes home!