Bitcoin Dice – Top BTC Dice Sites (2019)
Choosing the best Bitcoin dice casino or game is not easy: there is a lot of competition out there. Dice games are one of the most popular forms of Bitcoin gambling with millions of dollars worth of coins bet every month online.
What makes the best dice game though? and how do you know who you can trust? Most sites are based on the same gameplay with betting on the outcome of each roll. They also offer the ability to parlay bets and keep rolling to build up the biggest possible bankroll.
Best Places to Play Bitcoin Dice
We try all the these games so you can play at only the best sites in the world. These are our favorite places to play dice games with Bitcoin. Each provides a great gaming experience with a good house edge.
Some of the best casinos let players take the position off ‘investor’ where you fund the bankroll and earn off the house edge from other players. Most dice games have a house edge of 1%-2%. Anything above this just means you will win less. You can find games with less than 1% house edge but in our experience it does not make a significant difference at this level.
History and Importance of Bitcoin Dice
Dice games were the first featured gambling game on the bitcoin network. Therefore, they were and still are the corner stone of the Bitcoin gambling industry.
These games didn’t only enable the development of Bitcoin gambling, but served to develop many other unique gambling features, and even served to highlight some of the now widely known shortcomings of the Bitcoin network. Here are a few interesting facts about Bitcoin dice you might not know about:
- The concept of provably fair gaming was developed through Bitcoin dice. The idea is that you can check the statistical likelihood of the outcome of every roll, to make sure that the provider is not manipulating the outcome.
- Some of the biggest Bitcoin wallets belong to dice providers.
- Some members of the Bitcoin network claim that the development of blockchain-dependent dice games, was meant as a DDoS attack on the network.
- The idea behind the DDoS theory – debunked by now – is that the sheer volume of insignificant transactions that dice game providers and players would engage in, would overload the network’s processing capacity.
- In hindsight, although dice were never meant to be a DDoS attack on the Bitcoin network, it did highlight the now well-known block size problem.
- The fact that operators and players alike pay the small network fees on every transfer, make them a legitimate and legal transaction. These transactions helped pave the way for the development of all bitcoin gambling activity.
Evolution of Bitcoin Dice Games
After Satoshi Dice had such a huge success, and took the whole network by surprise, Bitcoin dice games started becoming more sophisticated. Graphics were improved, sound was enhanced and many games started coming out with their new unique twist besides the traditional shake and roll function. Nowadays these games are among the most entertaining games available for bitcoin casino players, reaching a level of sophistication that was unthinkable a few years ago.
The Heritage of Bitcoin Dice
The development of Bitcoin dice games, and features such as the provably fair feature, have driven gaming developers into the Bitcoin scene. Now there are exclusive games designed only for Bitcoin users.
The fact that dice was the first game that was played on blockchain, also highlighted the great opportunity that Bitcoin opened for players around the world to play freely using Bitcoin. This allowed the industry to grow and take on markets that are completely blocked out from fiat gambling.
Secure gambling, unique games, truly free international transactions, high security features that make sure every roll is fair, and the lowest house edges in the online casino industry, make these games great choice for entertainment. Come and try one of our recommended sites and get a chance to win!