What is Binance USD?
Binance USD was created in 2019 by Binance.
BUSD is a stablecoin, directly tied to the price of the US dollar. They are currently the third most popular and used stablecoin after USDT and USDC. They have been approved by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Overall, a very trustworthy token.
When purchasing or redeeming BUSD on Binance and Paxos, you can expect zero fees. In addition to the low fees, their token allows you to transfer globally and fast.
BUSD was not created to revolutionize cryptocurrency, by any means, but rather to use the benefits of crypto in a way that is more stable. Imagine winning $50,000 at a casino, having to wait three days to withdraw it, and then the value of your winnings drops down to $37,500 thanks to bears. Stablecoins are the best betting token for many players.
Benefits of Binance USD gambling
As we have seen the best Binance USD casinos stand strong against other contenders, but it is important to note that gambling with any cryptocurrency is better than most fiat options. Simply put, cryptocurrency provides:
- Fast transactions
- Lower fees
- Transparent data
With that being said, Binance USD gambling is still better than a majority of other cryptocurrencies.
BTC vs BUSD gambling
Binance USD is still very new to the space, only being launched in 2019. Their recent addition to the markets means it’s hard to find confirmed information about the transaction speeds and fees. Their unlimited maximum token supply is linked to their stablecoin status, which is also relevant to the mining and block time confirmation.
From research and usability, we have seen that BUSD selling, buying, and redeeming is very cheaper. Often requiring no fees depending on your choice of wallet, exchange, or casino, although you may be requested to pay a high BUSD fee of $1.
We could not find much confirmation on how many transactions per second BUSD can handle, but using the BSC information, we can see that the currency has the potential to handle 300 transactions per second. Even if these numbers are not confirmed, BUSD is bragged about for their low fees and fast speeds, so it must be good if it is a bragging point.
And again, many players prefer to use BUSD as a means of avoiding the volatility of the cryptocurrency markets. There are many benefits to BUSD gambling, as there are with other cryptocurrencies, so find the best casinos accepting Binance USD to get started.
How to start playing at a Binance USD casino
When gambling with Binance USD at Binance USD casinos, getting started is easy.
- Firstly, find good casinos accepting Binance USD, we have left our recommendations in the list further up in this article.
- Secondly, register at your preferred Binance USD casinos, fill in the required information, and confirm your account activation via email if requested.
- From there, select a welcome and deposit bonus or go straight to depositing.
- Depositing is simple. Firstly, ensure you have Binance USD available for depositing in one of your crypto wallets. Once you’ve got your money in your wallet, head over to the deposit section and select Binance USD as your method of choice.
- You will be given specific instructions on how to make a deposit, it’s that easy! Usually, they will provide you with an address to send funds. Your funds should clear and become available in your account within a few minutes.
Then you are ready to play your favorite games at top Binance USD casinos.