What is Cardano?
Cardano was created in 2017 by one of the Ethereum co-founders, Charles Hoskinson.
Charles Hoskinson left the Ethereum project due to differing business structure opinions, believing Ethereum should be a for-profit company. Buterin wanted Ethereum to be a nonprofit platform, so Hoskinson left and created Cardano.
Cardano is a proof-of-stake blockchain platform that combines emerging technologies to ensure heightened security and sustainability. It focuses on decentralized applications.
Cardano aims to use a peer-reviewed process to validate projects, ensuring great ideas are challenged so they can account for any pitfalls that may occur, ensuring more sustainable and stable projects hit the market.
Cardano is similar to many other successful projects, with more priority put on creating high-quality technology projects through community review and suggestions.
Cardano is a favorite for many, which is why casinos accepting Cardano are becoming popular.
Benefits Of Cardano gambling
Cardano casinos have loads of benefits for players to take advantage of, although it is important to remember that gambling with any cryptocurrency is better than most fiat options. Simply put, cryptocurrency provides:
- Fast transactions
- Lower fees
- Transparent data
With all that said, gambling with Cardano still has some extra perks over a majority of other cryptocurrencies. Let us take a look.
Bitcoin vs Cardano gambling
Cardano betters BTC in many ways, the main focus being on speed. Bitcoin blocks take up to 10 minutes whereas Cardano only takes 20 seconds to produce a block.
The speeds are emphasized even more when we take a look at transaction fees. BTC can only handle 4 to 7 transactions per second. Cardano is a lot faster, and can manage up to 250 transactions per second, significantly greater than BTC.
Fees are another very important part of cryptocurrency, especially when it comes to using Cardano at a casino. BTC transaction fees can range anywhere from $1.78 to $62. Cardano is far cheaper, boasting an average transaction fee of $0.4.
Some other beneficial features can be seen within its mining mechanism. BTC is infamous for using the energy-heavy method of Proof Of Work, whereas Cardano uses the much more conservative method of Proof Of Stake.
As seen by the above table, and our breakdown, Cardano is bringing the crypto and crypto casino industries a bunch of benefits you should take advantage of.
How to gamble with Cardano
When gambling with Cardano at Cardano casinos, getting started is easy.
- Firstly, find great casinos accepting Cardano, our recommendations are listed further up in this article.
- Next, sign up at your preferred Cardano casinos, fill in all the required information, and verify your account activation via email.
- You can then select either a welcome and deposit bonus or go straight to depositing.
- Depositing is easy. Ensure you have Cardano available for depositing in one of your crypto wallets. Once you’ve got your money in your wallet, head over to the deposit section and select Cardano as your method of choice.
- You will be given detailed instructions on how to make a deposit, and that’s it! Generally, they will provide you with an address to send funds. It really is that easy. Your funds should clear and become available in your account within a few minutes.
Then you can get started, and play your favorite games at the best Cardano casinos.