How we pick the best keno casinos
Recommending great casinos is our highest priority. We take pride in providing top-tier and trustworthy platforms to ensure an enjoyable and secure gambling experience.
This is what we look for when vetting crypto keno casinos.
We select keno casinos that are easy to use, clear to navigate and perform actions on your account.
We only put forward casinos that offer an excellent range of keno games.
Being able to get help when needed is vital, so we recommend keno gambling sites that are supported by professional customer support
We seek out sites that accept a wide variety of crypto and other payment options, so you can play keno with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or whatever you want.
We review platforms' reputations online, discover critial reports, and weight these against our own experiences.
Bonuses and promotions
To get more for your crypto, we look for keno gambling sites featuring unique bonuses and promotions.
We consider other factors, but overall we want to ensure the keno casinos we recommend are trustworthy and secure. We outline our overall experiences and thoughts in our casino reviews, so be sure to check those out if you want our most comprehensive opinions.
How to play keno at a crypto casino
There are a good choice of keno casinos out there. If you are ready to start playing you can follow these steps to get started.
- Find an online casino that has a selection of keno games and ticks all the boxes you are looking for in an online casino
- Register and create an account at the casino. You maybe be asked to confirm your account via email. Some casinos are also anonymous, which makes this step very quick and easy.
- Make a deposit at your chosen keno casino. For this you will need a crypto wallet with your cryptocurrency of choice. Send the amount you want to play with to the despot address at the online casino. At this point you can claim any bonuses you want as well.
If you are not sure what wallet you need, try our guide to the best cryptocurrency wallets for online gambling.
- Select your favorite keno game, read the game instructions if anything is unclear, and start playing.
- For the lucky winners, you can cashout winnings back to your cryptocurrency wallet. You will have the funds back in your wallet in no time.
Types of Keno at crypto casinos
Not only is it easy to find a game of online Keno at crypto casinos, but there is a variety of different types of Keno games you can play.
- Classic Keno: Classic Keno is the traditional version of the game that is played with 80 numbers. Players must select their set of numbers and wait for the winning numbers to be drawn, the more correct numbers they choose the higher the multiplier.
- Power Keno: Power Keno is an exciting variation of the classic game that allows players to select extra numbers that act as power-ups. If any of the player’s chosen numbers match the drawn numbers, the multiplier is increased.
- Way Keno: Way Keno allows players to bet on multiple combinations of numbers with a single ticket. Players choose groups of numbers, which then split into “ways”. The more ways a player lands, the bigger the payout.
- Combination Keno: Combination Keno allows players to bet on multiple combinations of numbers. Each combination requires a separate bet, and while it is more rewarding in terms of payout, it can lead to more costly losses.
More and more cryptocurrency casinos also feature original Keno games. These games are developed by the gambling sites themselves, have unique themes, and cannot be found anywhere else, so it is worth exploring sites that offer original games if you want something different.
Most popular cryptocurrencies at Keno casinos
Cryptocurrencies have become an increasingly popular payment option at digital casinos, including ones that offer keno games. Cryptocurrency provides faster, more secure, and cheaper transactions.
For this reason, more and more online casinos are adopting blockchain-backed digital currencies.
These are some of the most popular cryptocurrencies accepted at keno casinos:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Tether (USDT)
- USD Coin (USDC)
As Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, it has received the most coverage and had the most time to be implemented on such a grand scale. It won’t be a surprise to discover you can play Keno with Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrency.
We have also seen casinos like Stake confirm that Litecoin was their most popular cryptocurrency for transactions. Cryptocurrencies like USDT and USDC are commonly used because they are stablecoins.
At the end of the day, each cryptocurrency comes with its own pros and cons. It’s always important to DYOR (do your own research) and choose the one that works best for you.
There are a lot of great strategies out there that players can use to get the most out of their Keno game. Here are some strategies you might find useful when you next load up a game.
- Choose your number carefully. Most players like to use a combination of both odd and even numbers. Some like to cluster high and low numbers. Some players prefer to choose numbers that hold significance.
- Choose Consecutive Numbers. Another strategies to do with choosing your numbers, some players believe that betting on consecutive numbers is your best bet. Choosing numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 may help you catch more numbers if a cluster forms.
- Look for patterns. Many players believe that certain patterns will increase their chances of landing the winning numbers. Some claim that you can notice numbers that more frequently appear while other players keep an eye out for numbers that have not. Many players also believe choosing clusters of numbers increases their chances of winning.
- Use general strategies. Players like to use age-old strategies such as the Martingale system to increase their wins. By increasing your bet every time you don’t win, when you do eventually win it will be on a big bet amount leading to a big payout amount.
- Know the payout table. In some games betting on fewer numbers will actually provide a larger multiplier upon a win. It’s important to understand the odds and payouts of the specific keno variant game you are playing.
Understanding the game of Keno is vital before you decide to deposit and start betting at an online casino. Here are some of the main Keno terms to master so you know what to do in every situation.
- Caller: This describes the person that calls out the winning numbers.
- Catch/Hit: This refers to a number that is drawn that matches one of the numbers you have selected.
- Mark: This refers to selecting a number on a Keno ticket.
- Quick Pick: This refers to an automated picking process that is done randomly by a computer program rather than you selecting the numbers yourself.
- Spot: This is used to describe how many numbers you have selected on your keno ticket. If you choose 5 numbers, you are then playing a 5-spot game.
- Way Ticket: Usually only used in the Way Keno game variant and refers to a ticket that includes multiple bets.
- Combination Ticket: Usually only used in the Combination Keno game variant and refers to a ticket that includes multiple groups of numbers that are being played separately.
- Field: This refers to a bet that covers a certain numerical range of numbers, such as 1-10 or 10-20, and so on.
- All or Nothing: This refers to a variant of keno betting where a player only wins their bet if all the numbers they have selected are drawn, most players win by selecting fewer numbers.
- Heads or Tails/ Top-Bottom: This refers to a variant of keno betting where a player bets on whether more numbers will be drawn from the top or bottom of the keno board.