What is EOS?
EOS was launched in 2017 by Daniel Larimer and Brendan Blumer.
The goal of EOS was and is simple, to create a platform that allows developers to build DApps or decentralized apps. We have seen this done before, by Ethereum, but EOS wants to make it even easier to embrace the power of Blockchain technology.
They solve issues such as scalability and user-friendliness. EOS provides tools and educational resources to support developers who are building DApps on their platform.
They rose to fame from their use of DPoS mining, which was a new and interesting method the industry had not quite seen yet. We had seen PoS, but not DPoS. Delegated Proof of Stake sees community members vote into power by other staking tokens for them.
EOS is a cryptocurrency holding monetary value but also acting as a DApp-building platform. The usability of EOS in a multifaceted manner has given this token the boost it needed to rise in popularity, and see casinos accepting EOS.
Before you start gambling with EOS, let’s first elaborate on the benefits, how it works, and why you should consider it. Let’s get into it all.
Benefits of EOS gambling
As we have seen the best EOS casinos stand strong against other contenders, but it is important to note that gambling with any cryptocurrency is better than most fiat options. Simply put, cryptocurrency provides:
- Fast transactions
- Lower fees
- Transparent data
With that being said, gambling with EOS still has some additional benefits over a majority of other cryptocurrencies. Let us take a look.
EOS is clearly a top-notch contender in the cryptocurrency and casino scene. They have an unlimited supply of tokens due to their inflation rate, meaning there will always be more EOS on the market for you to gamble with.
Their network is extremely fast, accounting for 4000 transactions per second compared to Bitcoin only pulls 4-7 transactions per second. EOS plans to get its transaction speeds up to a million per second.
They are also dedicated to ensuring no transaction fees, which is always a bonus, but remember your exchanges or casino choices may carry fees.
Their use of DPoS makes them not only environmentally friendly but also an innovator in the industry.
Overall, EOS has great qualities that provide better performance and usability than other contenders. We see why EOS is a favored cryptocurrency when it comes to gambling.
How to gamble with EOS
When gambling at top EOS casinos, getting started is easy.
- First, find a good casino accepting EOS, you can check out our above-listed recommendations in this article.
- Next, you can sign up for your preferred EOS casinos, fill in the required information and confirm your account activation via email if necessary.
- From there, you can either select a bonus or go straight to depositing.
- Depositing is fairly simple. First, ensure you have EOS available for depositing in one of your crypto wallets. Once you’ve got your money in your wallet, head over to the deposit section and select EOS as your method of choice.
- You will be given specific instructions on how to make a deposit, and that’s it! Usually, they will provide you with an address to send funds to. It really is that simple. Your funds should clear and become available in your account within a few minutes.
Then you can get started, and play your favorite games at top EOS casinos.