Goblins for Gold
The goblins get up to no good on 5 reels and with 30 pay lines. The game offers medium volatility which will guarantee some tasty wins on a regular basis.
- The highest paying symbol is the goblins enemy elf. Joining him as high paying symbols are the green goblin, and a toadstool. Medium paying symbols are a goblin crown, a trophy, and shiny gems. The lowest of the symbols include the moon and a wanted poster.
- The Wild which is a goblin shack and can replace all symbols.
- A picture of goblin road directions is the Scatter symbol.
- There is also a Bonus Symbol is a goblin book of secrets.
- If 3 or more scatter symbols land on the reels, you can get up to 25 free spins, and random symbols are then branded with an up to an x10 multiplier.
- There is a sticky wild feature that allows for up to 3 respins as well. Should another wild land at the same time you can get as many as 6 re-spins.
- There is a Progressive Jackpot on offer when you land 5 of the Elf on the reels.
- The Bonus round is triggered by 2 or more of the book of secrets landing on the reels 2 and or 4. You will choose symbols to uncover elf secrets and keep playing until the collect prize is revealed.
- For the Coin Drop round, coin’s drop randomly and goblins will come out and grab them. Each collected coin allows new symbols to fall in from the top of the reels.
- Lastly is the Double Up feature. You choose between the goblin and the elf, and if you choose, correctly you double your money.
Betsoft Scores a Win
Greedy Goblins is another winning game from Betsoft and is the sequel to the top hit ‘Once Upon a Time.’ The goblins and elves are up to their mischievous ways again in this high-quality graphics Bitcoin slot. Most likely to follow in its prequels footsteps as one of the best slots around.