The World Cup only happens once every four years. For the teams competing, the pressure to make it count is huge. For the players, this is a chance to perform on the highest stage that they only get a few times in their careers. For Ronaldo and Messi, it may be their last. So getting it right matters. And it is the same when it comes to picking the right crypto betting site for the World Cup.
Fortunately, there is a good variety of betting sites out there that accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But like the teams competing in the World Cup, no two are the same, so picking the right one is not always obvious.
So we have broken down our top picks for World Cup betting sites into categories. Whatever matters most to you at a crypto betting site.
- Best overall – Cloudbet
- Best for crypto – BC.Game
- Best for football – FortuneJack
- Best for NFTs – Rollbit
- Best for anonymity – Wagerr
When it comes to Bitcoin and sports betting, Cloudbet has for a very long time been our top pick. Established way back in 2013, Cloudbet has been offering sports betting with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency for almost ten years now. There is no site that comes close to matching their level of experience and track record.
So if you are looking for the Brazil of crypto sports betting, for a site with history and a winning reputation, then Cloudbet is the site to try.
100% up to 100 mBTC
There are cryptocurrency betting sites, and then there is BC.Game. With over 100 cryptocurrencies supported, you will find support for the cryptocurrency of your choice whatever coin it may be.
BC.Game are leagues ahead of the competition in this regard. And with this commitment to cryptocurrency comes a great deal of support at your fingertips. If you are looking for guidance on depositing, betting and withdrawing with crypto during the World Cup then BC.Game will have you covered.
Up to 180% first deposit bonus
When it comes to football crypto betting sites, FortuneJack is most focused on the beautiful game. Every season FortuneJack runs a free-to-play Premier League competition, NAME OF COMPETITION, that gives you a chance to pick the correct goalscorer every week. Think fantasy football but with a chance to win big.
They have continued this form with the World Cup with their Bracket Challenge competition that tests your prediction skills for the big event. Pick the two teams you believe will advance from each group, and then teams that will triumph throughout the knockout stages, and you can land the massive $20,000 prize.
100 free spins for signing up and verifying account
Rollbit stands out in the crypto gambling world as an innovator. You can do just about anything gambling-wise at Rollbit: play slots, join live dealers games, bet on esports and, of course, the World Cup.
You will find all the betting options available for the World Cup like top goalscorer, outright winners, and more.
But the thing that makes Rollbit special is their Sportsbot NFTs. Owning one of the 10,000 NFT collection grants unique perks, like profit sharing, free bets, and rewards. This is betting on the World Cup with a difference.
Instant rakeback bonus of 5% + 10% rakeboost
Wagerr is a crypto sports betting site that offers anonymity for its users. When signing up and betting at Wagerr, you will not be asked to provide any personal information during, meaning it is a great option for people who want to bet on the World Cup without having to sacrifice any of their anonymity.
So if privacy and security are the things that matter most to you at a betting site, Wagerr is a fantastic option to try.
More World Cup Betting Sites
Thankfully betting on sports with crypto is easier than ever. We had to cut out plenty of well known sites from our top picks. Here are some sites that didn’t quite make the final cut but nonetheless offer great options for betting on the World Cup with crypto.
How We Select the Best Sports Betting Sites
When selecting the sports betting sites that we recommend for the World Cup 2022 we thankfully have quite a wide pool to select from. There are more and more betting sites that accept cryptocurrency now more than ever.
All the sites we have put forward on tick a number of boxes that we demand. They all:
- Trustworthy: We ensure all the sites we recommend have a good standing and reputation in the community. This takes time, and all these sites have been around for at least two years and in that time have earned their good reputations
- Good support: We have reviewed all these sites to check that their support is reliable, their responses professional and timely.
- Mobile friendly: All these sites have been tested on desktop and mobile devices to check if they are up to par. There is no point committing to a sportsbook only to find that it does not work when it really matters.
- Betting options: We make sure these sites are covering the World Cup with a good selection of betting options, so you can find the right bet for you.
How to Choose a World Cup Crypto Betting Site
We have tried to bring out the main selling point for each sports betting site so you can get a good impression of why each one might be good for betting on the World Cup. For cryptocurrency, for example, we have recommended BC.Game because it stands apart when it comes to its cryptocurrency betting options.
But in reality, a lot of these sites offer similar things: namely, crypto betting and World Cup markets. So it is not always easy picking one from the other. So what can help you make the decision yourself?
A few things we recommend testing or taking into account when visiting a betting site are:
- Read reviews online: Read the reviews from users online and see if their experience matches what you are looking for.
- Check the betting options: Ensure the site you are picking offers a good selection of betting options, especially the ones you are most interested in. Want to bet on the Group B winners? Make sure that is an option before committing.
- Compare the odds: Sports betting sites offer different odds so make sure the site you are picking offers competitive odds.
Get Ready for the World Cup
These are some resources that could prove useful throughout the World Cup. So to learn more about crypto or the world cup they are worth exploring.