The integration of blockchain technology in the rising Esports industry, requires strong, dynamic partnerships to engineer long-lasting, pioneering solutions that will benefit users across platforms. Five leading Esports projects that have successfully integrated blockchain technology, came together to provide these solutions to gamers and cryptocurrency enthusiasts alike. They formed the Esports Crypto Consortium to elevate Esports within crypto and provide users with a wider selection of platforms to enjoy the benefits of blockchain technology.
Esports Crypto Consortium Members
This new working group is comprised of projects at the very edge of technological advancement and blockchain technology integration. Their individual accolades prove that they can succeed in increasing the utility that users derive from their platform. The members of the newly formed Esports Crypto Consortium will now be able to pool their resources and knowledge together to deploy an unprecedented level of interoperability within their individual platforms. These are the members that launched this consortium to elevate Esports within crypto to another level:
- eBoost – Chairing the consortium for the first 6 months. Chairmanship will rotate every 6 months.
Each Consortium Member Brings a Distinct Advantage to the Table
Each of these projects specializes in a different aspect of Esports; they all bring a powerful set of advantages to the table. When these projects come together, the users are the ultimate winner. A closer look at what each of the consortium members brings to the table, shows as much:
- eBoost, a community leader in blockchain and Esports integration, brought the first in-game software token designed specifically for the Esports industry. eBoost actively helps other members with their community building efforts.
- com just launched the most comprehensive and biggest Esports hub in the world. Its platform is based on 3 pillars: education, entertainment and statistics.
- io will be the first decentralized social sports betting platform in the world, bringing cheaper, more secure, verifiable and transparent betting.
- io set up a leading decentralized, interactive platform for video game streamers and viewers.
- HEROcoin has created a top-notch decentralized platform to foster competition, and bring a great degree of innovation to traditional online betting systems and game creation.
Esports Crypto Consortium Cleared for Take-off!
The combination of all these brilliant blockchain projects will elevate Esports to a whole new level within the crypto scene. It will also increase the value users derive from these platforms, allowing them to have more choice, effectively creating a stronger Esports ecosystem. Consortium partners already started working to deliver added value to their users. This consortium will take off, raising the profile of the Esports industry within the crypto-community, while increasing the exposure gamers have to blockchain technology, through platform interoperability.