Automated trading software is no longer the future of trading. An estimated 70% of trading in the traditional economy is already automated. So, how about Bitcoin trading? Naturally, with Bitcoin taking over as a disruptive internet-based asset that is decentralized and distributed, automated trading software was bound to be a key component of trading on Bitcoin exchanges.
Bitcoin’s volatility cemented the role of automated trading software further. There are numerous traders looking for a “Bitcoin bot” that will help them make money. But not all the BTC Robots and Arbitrage systems are the same. We took a look at them to see which are your worth it.
Bitcoin Trading Strategies
Before you start trading using Bitcoin automated trading software, there are a few facts you must keep in mind to refine your strategy:
- Bitcoin prices vary from exchange to exchange, although opportunities for arbitrage are shrinking.
- Therefore, picking a single exchange for your bot is what you should do unless you are trading on different exchanges to hedge all kinds of technical risks associated with trading platforms.
- Bitcoin automated trading software will not always give you the edge. In bull markets, some experts prefer to turn their bots off. Keep that in mind.
- Bitcoin automated trading software is not bullet-proof. Some of the bots engage in machine learning. Therefore, it is possible that the more popular trading bots are the ones that have also learned the most.
- Always keep in mind that you are responsible for any decision you make. That includes the use of automated trading software. If you are not sure about it, do more research or don’t engage in automated trading at all.
With that in mind, here are the top Bitcoin trading bots in the market:
Gunbot is an automated trading robot developed by Gunter DeNiro. It is a piece of software which you can purchase and download. It will then conduct trades on your behalf on a range of exchanges. It can currently be used on 8 different exchanges with the goal of making trading a more efficient process.
The BTC Robot bills itself as the world’s first dedicated Bitcoin trading robot. It is based on an engine that trades the currency on options platforms taking advantage of the directional changes. They have a counter on the site for the profit that the bot has earned members and have exhibited at several conferences. There’s a lot of information on the site and it’s definitely one worth checking out.
This is a cryptocurrency arbitrage robot that trades based on differences in the prices of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. By taking advantage of these fluctuations between the currency pairs the bot tries to maximize your earnings as it trades between them. Their is a download version you can use locally as well as a remote server version which you can access from anywhere.