What are live dealer casinos?
Live dealer casinos are a type of online casino that offer a selection of live casino games. These games are usually live versions of traditional table games such as poker, blackjack, or roulette, and involve a stream with a dealer interacting with the players. These games also commonly include a chat where the players can interact during the game.
Until a few years ago you would find classic table games like those at Vegas available at live dealer casinos, but nowadays there is a massive variety of new games you can play with titles like Monopoly Live, Deal or No Deal, and Crazy Time available at many crypto casinos.
How we pick the best live dealer casinos
Recommending great casinos is our highest priority. We take pride in providing top-tier and trustworthy platforms to ensure an enjoyable and secure gambling experience.
This is what we look for when vetting crypto live dealer casinos.
We select live dealer casinos that are easy to use, clear to navigate and perform actions on your account.
We only put forward casinos that offer an excellent range of live dealer games.
Being able to get help when needed is vital, so we recommend live dealer gambling sites that are supported by professional customer support
We seek out sites that accept a wide variety of crypto and other payment options, so you can play live dealer with Bitcoin, Litecoin, or whatever you want.
We review platforms' reputations online, discover critial reports, and weight these against our own experiences.
Bonuses and promotions
To get more for your crypto, we look for live dealer gambling sites featuring unique bonuses and promotions.
We consider other factors, but overall we want to ensure the live dealer casinos we recommend are trustworthy and secure. We outline our overall experiences and thoughts in our casino reviews, so be sure to check those out if you want our most comprehensive opinions.
How to play live dealer at a crypto casino
There are a good choice of live dealer casinos out there. If you are ready to start playing you can follow these steps to get started.
- Find an online casino that has a selection of live dealer games and ticks all the boxes you are looking for in an online casino
- Register and create an account at the casino. You maybe be asked to confirm your account via email. Some casinos are also anonymous, which makes this step very quick and easy.
- Make a deposit at your chosen live dealer casino. For this you will need a crypto wallet with your cryptocurrency of choice. Send the amount you want to play with to the despot address at the online casino. At this point you can claim any bonuses you want as well.
If you are not sure what wallet you need, try our guide to the best cryptocurrency wallets for online gambling.
- Select your favorite live dealer game, read the game instructions if anything is unclear, and start playing.
- For the lucky winners, you can cashout winnings back to your cryptocurrency wallet. You will have the funds back in your wallet in no time.
How to choose a live dealer casino
The news for those looking to play live dealer games is that there are plenty of options available. Live dealer games are one of the most popular categories of games at online casinos. Many casinos even have whole sections just for these games. But what should you look for when choosing a live dealer casino?
- Read reviews: Read not just one but as many reviews as you can of prospective live dealer casinos. By doing your research you can also discover some unique features or promotions you can take advantage of.
- Gameplay: Test the online casino out to make sure it performs well. This might mean visiting it on mobile if you like to play on the go. This is good advice for all games, but especially for live dealer games that can be more demanding on your browser.
- Bonuses: Online casinos offer plenty of perks for new and returning players. So if you are interested to get a boost to your budget then look for a casino that offers the type of bonus you are looking for, whether that is welcome, free spins, or cashback bonuses.
- Variety of games: While most online casinos offer live dealer games, some offer more than others. Check the variety of live casino games first to see if their collection is good enough to keep you playing for months to come.
- Customer support: Things can always go wrong, so it is important to know that an online casino has good customer support in place to back you up. Before you settle on a casino, ask their support a few simple questions and see if their responses are informative and helpful.
Our favorite live dealer casinos
BitStarz Casino is one of the original Bitcoin casinos and they offer a great selection of live dealer games, with game providers who specialize in live casino games like Evolution and LuckySteak on offer.
Why we like BitStarz:
- Provably fair games
- Easy registration process
- Great on mobile
Visit BitStarz or read our BitStarz review
TrustDice has a whole section of their crypto gambling site dedicated to live casino games that are really nicely organized by game type, so you can easily go straight for the type of game you are interested in. You can also ‘favorite’ games as you discover them, making it easy to go back and play again.
Why we like TrustDice:
- Anonymous meaning no personal details required
- Casino faucet allowing you to claim free cryptocurrency
- Fun original games
Visit TrustDice or read our TrustDice review
CryptoWild is a casino that lives up to its name with its collection of live dealer games. Featuring live casino games from Ezugi, CryptoWild Casino features over 50 live casino games and one of the best varieties we have seen. They lean more towards table games over game shows.
Why we like CryptoWild:
- Great variety of bonuses
- Rewarding VIP program
- Good cryptocurrency options
Live casino games
You can find any game you want to play at live dealer casinos, whether that is traditional table games or exciting new game shows.
Blackjack is probably the most popular live dealer game out there and it has a lot to do with how easy it is to learn and begin playing this game. This makes it the perfect game for new live dealer players. And thanks to its popularity you can find this at almost all crypto casinos that offer live dealer games. There is also an abundance of promotions and bonuses tied to live blackjack games.
Poker is the game most suited to live dealer casinos. The tension of playing straight up against other players in a live setting is second to none. But poker is not the most common game you will find at live casinos; there are far more baccarat and roulette tables.
Nevertheless, you will be able to find a game at most cryptocurrency casinos, and there are some great gambling sites dedicated to live poker, such as CoinPoker or SwC Poker.
Roulette games are huge at live dealer casinos so if you are looking to play some live roulette you will have an easy time finding a casino. The game itself is perfect for the community aspect of live dealer casinos: you are not only playing with the live dealer and your own bet, but also with other players at the casino. This makes it one of our favorite live casino games out there.
How to play at a live dealer crypto casino
While live dealer casinos are all a little different, getting started is generally the same.
- Create an account: Depending on your casino of choice, this may include providing your name, email, address, and phone number. There are always anonymous casinos as well that let you get started without any personal information at all.
- Deposit crypto: Head to your account or wallet page at the casino and send crypto to the address provided by the casino. To complete this set you will first need your own wallet. Check our recommendations for the best wallets for crypto casinos if you are not sure.
- Start playing live dealer games: Select your game of choice and start playing. Crypto casinos will often have a category of live casino games for you to choose from.
Live dealer casino bonuses
To welcome new players and reward loyalty, crypto casinos often offer bonuses to players. These bonuses vary greatly, but at live dealer casinos, you will be able to claim a whole host of different offers.
- Welcome bonuses: These are the most common bonus you will find at crypto casinos and are deposit bonuses based on the amount of your first deposit. It is common as well for casinos to extend these offers for your second, third, and fourth deposits.
- Cashback bonuses: Cashback bonuses work a number of different ways but, generally speaking, they give you a percentage of your deposit or a percentage of your total wagered amount back as a bonus.
- Free spins: Free spins are no deposit bonuses, meaning you can claim them for free without depositing any of your own money. This makes them a great way to test a casino and their live casino games. These are less common than welcome bonuses and when a casino does offer one it is normally temporary, so claim them while they are available.
- Wager-free bonuses: Wager-free or no-wager bonuses come without the strict wagering requirements tied to regular deposit bonuses. With a welcome bonus, for example, you will be expected to wager 30x or more of your deposit before you are eligible to withdraw. With wager-free you can withdraw any time you like.
Cryptocurrency accepted at live dealer casinos
There are many live dealer casinos, and that means the variety of cryptocurrency options is also abundant. Some casinos accept hundreds of different crypto coins.
The big three cryptocurrencies – Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum – are almost universally available at crypto live dealer casinos, while there are plenty of options no matter what coin you are interested in.
You can read visit casino reviews on this page to see what coins each casino accepts, or to find out for yourself you can visit the casino and check their payments page.
To discover casinos that accept the cryptocurrency you want to play with, try out resources for: